Viewing Thread...
NudeWeb Forums > Ask Our Members > Has Nude Web gone to the "Dogs"?????????
Page (1 of 3):     Page:
Subscribe Jump to Bottom Post Reply

This thread has a poll:

Has Nude Web lost it's appeal?
You have not yet voted in this poll.
Yes
No

Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:43am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #1
Since it appears that Management doesn't seem to care about said Site would you say it has lost some thing more than Money or appealling? Just a bit of a thought or some thing to ponder?-.-
Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:43am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #2
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting..............?-.
Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:48am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #3
Quote:

Peoples lives on here have "gone to the dogs" that is why and they are here, nothing else to do admin left and the scammers are in charge. The scammers prey on the vulnerable on this site which are 995 if not more, and are winning hands down. Every person on this site has at least a problem with their life and most have many more
Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:49am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #4
Quote:

Quote:

Peoples lives on here have "gone to the dogs" that is why and they are here, nothing else to do with them at their age or state I guess. Admin left and the scammers are in charge. The scammers prey on the vulnerable on this site which are 995 if not more, and are winning hands down. Every person on this site has at least a problem with their life and most have many more

Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:50am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #5
99% NOT 995, But maybe I was right the first time
Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:54am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #6
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Peoples lives on here have "gone to the dogs" that is why and they are here, nothing else to do with them at their age or state I guess. Admin left and the scammers are in charge. The scammers prey on the vulnerable on this site which are 995 if not more, and are winning hands down. Every person on this site has at least a problem with their life and most have many more

Yup it is a sinking ship for damn sure and it's License will soon expire. May as well let the Scammers.Spammers,Fakes and Bots play. Thank god they aren't getting any funds from me i lol. Maybe it should have been a Pay as you Play type of Website?-.
Mar. 25th, 2019 at 8:58am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #7
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yup it is a sinking ship for damn sure and it's License will soon expire. May as well let the Scammers.Spammers,Fakes and Bots play. Thank god they aren't getting any funds from me i lol. Maybe it should have been a Pay as you Play type of Website?-.

Holy shit May you say! OMG what will TheDago do with his life?
Mar. 25th, 2019 at 5:07pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #8

This post has been deleted.

Mar. 25th, 2019 at 5:07pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #9

Mar. 26th, 2019 at 7:49am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #10
Yes it has
Mar. 26th, 2019 at 7:54am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #11
Giggity
Mar. 26th, 2019 at 7:57am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #12
Bark-bark -.-
Apr. 2nd, 2019 at 6:46am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #13
Down boy-.
Apr. 12th, 2019 at 7:30am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #14
Yes
Apr. 12th, 2019 at 7:33am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #15

Apr. 12th, 2019 at 7:46am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #16
Quote:

Blame admin Dave nobody else

Nutsguy's post in Cosmic's blank thread was the same random letters as Cosmic's previous post. If they were different trolls
and weren't friends, which is what 'they' claim, and Nutsguy wanted to spook Cosmic by showing him he could break into blank threads, surely he couldn't resist taunting him with more than repetition. It looks to me like Joe is both of them, and forgot he'd switched profiles, like he did with his Maybenot account. That would explain Dave buddying up with Nutsguy so easily, he knows it's his old buddy Cosmic who's been trolling people for years.

Apr. 12th, 2019 at 7:53am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #17
Quote:

Quote:

Blame admin Dave nobody else

Nutsguy's post in Cosmic's blank thread was the same random letters as Cosmic's previous post. If they were different trolls
and weren't friends, which is what 'they' claim, and Nutsguy wanted to spook Cosmic by showing him he could break into blank threads, surely he couldn't resist taunting him with more than repetition. It looks to me like Joe is both of them, and forgot he'd switched profiles, like he did with his Maybenot account. That would explain Dave buddying up with Nutsguy so easily, he knows it's his old buddy Cosmic who's been trolling people for years.

Yes it has---- Which admin. are you referring to by the way???
Apr. 13th, 2019 at 11:29am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #18
It wasn't me who said that.
Apr. 15th, 2019 at 7:48am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #19
Need i say more?
Apr. 15th, 2019 at 8:15am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #20
Quote:

Need i say more?

Yes, if you want us to understand what you mean by that!
Page (1 of 3):     Page:
Jump to Top Post Reply
NudeWeb Forums > Ask Our Members > Has Nude Web gone to the "Dogs"?????????