fart smelling Group

Go to fart smelling Home Page
Go to fart smelling Forum

Viewing Thread...
fart smelling Forum > ButtSniffer story (part 5) in 3D
Subscribe Jump to Bottom Post Reply

May. 3rd, 2015 at 8:56am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #1
Standing in the warm/wet shower as she squatted down in front of me. My throbbing cock grew as she took more and more of my shaft into her mouth. Her tongue flicking around the head slurping it all up. She kept sucking my cock as her hands squeezed my ass. When my load was ready to explode, I held it in for as long as I could... then... just before i came... she was squatting down in front of me... sucking my cock... she farts! and i cum!

Slurping up every drop, she deep throats me for a moment before slowly pulling her mouth off inch by inch. She let's go of my ass cheeks as her arms fall down to her sides. My arms are down at my sides as well. The only part of our bodies making contact is her mouth slowly gliding off my shaft. When her lips reach the head, she stops as her tongue flicks all around to slurp up the post cum. Then, just like that, she stands up, turns around and shuts off the shower. Her ass looks slippery when wet. I like that. It's squeaky clean! Since my cock was still rock hard, I poked the tip at her ass cheeks. She likes that. She likes to tease and be teased. Eventually, the head starts knocking at her back door. She grabbed her ass cheeks pulling them apart. Her fudge machine opens willingly so the head can nestle it's way in. Just as the head makes it all the way in, her butthole contours around the head to the shaft gripping it very tight. Very slowly my shaft slips in deeper and deeper. She let's go of her ass cheeks and they bounce around my sinking shaft. Her hands lean against the wall as she bends her knees, arches her back and pushes that ass towards me. I'm slipping in deeper in until my balls rest up against her pussy lips. My boner is stuck up her butt! I couldn't take it out if I wanted to... and I don't want to. She can't stop moaning as her fudge machine grips my shaft so fucking tight! I grab her hips as my shaft remains stuck deep up her butt. It feels so fucking good. She must have just cleaned it out with a bar of soap because it's so slippery inside... very tight but easy to gently rock back and fourth a bit. Easily letting and inch or two slip out before pushing it all back in.

Slowly I started ass fucking her getting faster and faster as we fucked. Her fudge machine was gripping my shaft tighter than ever before! This was awesome! Ass fucking her. I wanted us to get more comfortable so I suggested the bed. She gripped my shaft so fucking tight that it really was stuck all the way inside now. She had a great idea. She wanted us to walk together, my legs directly behind her legs, my shaft still stuck deep up her butt, as we walk to the bed together. Not an easy task at all... except for the fact that my cock really was stuck in her fudge machine. It made it so much easier to walk like that because I wasn't going anywhere anyway... not that I would want to... and soon we were in bed. I sat down with her in top of me. As I lay down, she decided to remain sitting up and bounce on top of me. Her fudge machine gripped my shaft super tight as she jiggled her ass around it. I was in heaven. My cock buried deep inside her turd cutter, loaf pincher, dookie maker, fudge machine. Call it what you want... it is ab-so-fuckin-lootly awesome to be stuck deep inside her shit chute! She leans back to lay her back flat in top of my chest. My cock jammed deep up her butthole. I grab her tits and play with her nipples as she fingers herself.

I can do this all day... I love a good buttfuck! I start jerking my hips down and up as my cock tried to work it's way out of and back into that tight bunghole. Frantically we toss and turn as our buttfucking session intensifies. Basically I'm still flat on my back on the bed and she is basically flat on her back on top of me. I firmly grip her hips with both hands as I pound away at her sexy fudge machine! Gonna cum soon... I wrap my ankles around her ankles. I wrap my arms around her waist. I grip her body tight with my body as I keep pushing up now so my cock is in as far as it can go. She loves when I do that because she knows I'm about to cum. I can feel her pushing that ass down on top of me trying to get just a bit more of me inside it... deeper inside her asshole... and I shoot my load!

Still deep inside her butthole, we both try to relax as the sweat drips from her body to mine to the bed. With my cock still rock hard in her fudge machine, we both fall asleep for a few minutes. I wake up to find my cock is in a permanent state of hardness as it remains stuck deep inside her ass. It feels totally fucking awesome! Our legs are intertwined and my arms wrap completely around her waist. She is still fingering her soaked pussy and softly moaning for me. We roll over so she is flat in her stomach and I'm flat on my stomach on top of her. Slowly I try to pull my cock out of her fudge machine... inch by inch... until the shaft is out but the head is still in. Then, I slowly push the shaft all the way back inside again. I must have repeated that a hundred times before finally pulling all the way out and then passing out in top of her back. Now we both fell asleep for hours and hours with my naked body laying on top of her naked backside. She must have let out a few gassy farts as we slept because I woke to such a wonderful sent. She woke up and quickly turned her body around so she was still in top of me but in the 69 position. Her big booty was sitting directly over my face as she grabbed onto my shaft with both hands. Her left hand gripping the lower half and her right hand gripping the upper half. The head was exposed up in the air and she slowly stroked it up and down... up and down... up and down. She started farting on my face again and again as I french kissed her dripping wet pussy lips. The sent of her farts make my cock grow bigger and harder. It's like energy for me. Smelling her fudge machine turns me on each and every time... and when I'm french kissing her pussy at the same time... and when she is stroking me with both hands at the same time... omg... I'm in fuckin heaven!!!
Jump to Top Post Reply
fart smelling Forum > ButtSniffer story (part 5) in 3D

Quick Reply

You must be logged in to use quick reply.