Gangbang we want to try Group

Go to Gangbang we want to try Home Page
Go to Gangbang we want to try Forum

Viewing Thread...
Gangbang we want to try Forum > I want 2 cocks in me at once - DP!!!!
Page (1 of 2):     Page:
Subscribe Jump to Bottom Post Reply

Mar. 27th, 2016 at 1:18am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #1
I would love one in my ass and one in my pussy,,, pumping back n forth fucking me all night long!!! Me squirting all over the place and both men unable to stop licking and sucking my clit and nipples until I cum in ones mouth while I suck the others cock. I would love to be shared by 2 straight men with big strong dicks and they keep cumming in my pussy and my ass keeping it lubricated for the other when they switch. A girl can dream!!!
Apr. 9th, 2016 at 2:15am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #2
Could I be 1 of them lol
Apr. 9th, 2016 at 6:22pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #3
My clock can take the 3rd spot..
Apr. 15th, 2016 at 10:46am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #4
Let me stuff your hole
Apr. 18th, 2016 at 5:04pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #5
i want 2 cocks in my pussy at once than in my ass pounding it good
Apr. 22nd, 2016 at 2:57pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #6
I love sharing women and I love sloppy seconds from other men. I love sharing the same hole with another man's dick at the same time most of all. I love fucking a pussy or arse while my dick slides up and down another man's dick and love feeling him cum in her. It about my biggest turn on. I'd do it every time I had sex if I could. It's an even huger turn on sharing my girlfriend/wife with everyone. I could only ever b with a huge slut that let everyone everywhere fuck her bareback. I'd love to marry the town cumdumpster that everyone all day and night long would fuck her over and over again filling her up with heaps of cum. I love eating out and fucking pussys full of other men's cum.
Aug. 6th, 2016 at 6:24pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #7
me to
Aug. 7th, 2016 at 10:08pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #8

This post has been deleted.

Aug. 8th, 2016 at 10:43am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #9
Quote:

I would love one in my ass and one in my pussy,,, pumping back n forth fucking me all night long!!! Me squirting all over the place and both men unable to stop licking and sucking my clit and nipples until I cum in ones mouth while I suck the others cock. I would love to be shared by 2 straight men with big strong dicks and they keep cumming in my pussy and my ass keeping it lubricated for the other when they switch. A girl can dream!!!

Have you ever experienced a sex slave or toy girl (boy) for several days, performing oral anal giving and receiving for the askings to men women and couples ?
Your mouth ass / CUNT body always full of cum !
Aug. 9th, 2016 at 3:36am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #10

This post has been deleted.

Sep. 19th, 2016 at 7:59am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #11
Quote:

I love sharing women and I love sloppy seconds from other men. I love sharing the same hole with another man's dick at the same time most of all. I love fucking a pussy or arse while my dick slides up and down another man's dick and love feeling him cum in her. It about my biggest turn on. I'd do it every time I had sex if I could. It's an even huger turn on sharing my girlfriend/wife with everyone. I could only ever b with a huge slut that let everyone everywhere fuck her bareback. I'd love to marry the town cumdumpster that everyone all day and night long would fuck her over and over again filling her up with heaps of cum. I love eating out and fucking pussys full of other men's cum.

Dam I wish u were in Florida. I'd love for you to come fuck me with some of your friends. The way you describe another man cumin inside my pussy while you're still fucking it and u feel him fuming inside of me.... I love that shit. After u both cum in my pussy would u lick and suck my clit so I can cum on your face too?
Sep. 19th, 2016 at 8:01am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #12
Quote:

[QUOTE]I would love one in my ass and one in my pussy,,, pumping back n forth fucking me all night long!!! Me squirting all over the place and both men unable to stop licking and sucking my clit and nipples until I cum in ones mouth while I suck the others cock. I would love to be shared by 2 straight men with big strong dicks and they keep cumming in my pussy and my ass keeping it lubricated for the other when they switch. A girl can dream!!!

Have you ever experienced a sex slave or toy girl (boy) for several days, performing oral anal giving and receiving for the askings to men women and couples ?
Your mouth ass / CUNT body always full of cum !
[/QUOTE]

I haven't had the pleasure. I would love to though. Just don't know how to make it a reality.
Sep. 19th, 2016 at 8:03am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #13
Quote:

i want 2 cocks in my pussy at once than in my ass pounding it good

I'm with you! My dripping wet pussy wetting up my ass and 2 or 3 men to share my holes... Fucking me until I gum over and over again... The only thing that would make it better is if I had your pussy sitting on my face while I suck on your clit until u cum and take your turn with the cock!!! We should meet up Amy!!
Sep. 30th, 2016 at 11:41am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #14
I would love to put my cock in anywhere around your beautiful smoking body..
Oct. 19th, 2016 at 7:51pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #15
Quote:

[QUOTE]i want 2 cocks in my pussy at once than in my ass pounding it good

I'm with you! My dripping wet pussy wetting up my ass and 2 or 3 men to share my holes... Fucking me until I gum over and over again... The only thing that would make it better is if I had your pussy sitting on my face while I suck on your clit until u cum and take your turn with the cock!!! We should meet up Amy!![/QUOTE]

Wow.....im so hard now......I would love to fuck both your tight asses
Jan. 10th, 2018 at 3:18am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #16
Quote:

Fuck yes!!!! That whole shit you described sounds a like a fucking fantasy I’d love to play out all the time with you and a gang of men - sticking multiple cocks in me and getting extra pleasure from gliding each others cocks while in my pussy. Then you can lick and suck on my Pussy until every drop of semen is gone. Then I want you to suck on my clit while you making me squirt n cum all over your face.... I wang you to lick my clit while I have a dick in my ass
Jan. 10th, 2018 at 4:59am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #17
i love to spread my legs & spread my pussy lips apart as i get throat fucked by one cock & my pink hole is wide open ready to get stretched. having my ass fucked while playing with a cock in my mouth is soooo dirty & sexy but the best is having both holes filled with massive hard cock pumping in & out of me.
Jan. 10th, 2018 at 5:01am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #18
ohhh i wanna watch you get double fucked
Jan. 11th, 2018 at 3:24am
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #19
Quote:

ohhh i wanna watch you get double fucked

I would love for you to watch me get DP fucked!! Better yet you can sit on my face while I’m getting double fucked
Jun. 7th, 2018 at 6:28pm
Ignore User   |   Report Post   |   Reply w/ Quote     #20
I am down for it
Page (1 of 2):     Page:
Jump to Top Post Reply
Gangbang we want to try Forum > I want 2 cocks in me at once - DP!!!!